Welcome to Miss Monroe Boutique!
We are so glad you've found us! Miss Monroe is a fun, beachy boutique offering everything you need to be warm weather chic. Our location in Islamorada means our focus is on easy, breezy clothing, accessories and shoes. Our selection of semi precious and costume jewelry is extensive. We also carry candles, gifts, artwork and clothing for children and babies. You'll be sure to find what you need for your Florida Keys adventures.
Owners Liz & Sam Huddleston opened Miss Monroe Boutique in February 2012. Liz is a Florida Keys native but after High School she decided to follow her passion for fashion across the globe. She earned a degree from London College of Fashion and gained a lot of experience in the industry working in advertising, production, merchandising and design. It was there she met her graphic designer husband Sam. After getting engaged they decided to return to Liz's hometown for a 'temporary' stay while they made plans for the wedding. Temporary turned into permanent and they opened Miss Monroe a year later.
Miss Monroe's Inspirations
- the scent of salt air & warm rain
- jewelry made with natural stones & crystal
- breeze coming off the ocean
- mixing vintage and new for the perfect look
- leisurely Sunday boat rides
- that perfect easy-to-wear outfit
- a garden full of lush green leaves
- hunting for the right accessory to finish an outfit
- antique blue glass bottles in every window
- collecting hand-made items
- meaningful art on every wall
- watching old movies on a rainy day